• Contact Us

    We will project your orthodontics practice forward.
    • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
    • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

THE IMPORTANCE OF DIGITAL MARKETING

  • There are more than 1 billion online searches conducted daily.
  • Google accounts for 85% of all online searches, with Bing, Yahoo! and other smaller search engines making up the other 15%.
  • 85% of consumers use search engines to find local businesses.
  • 74% of online searches are local.
  • 82% of local searchers follow up with a phone call or visit.

LAW.invest

Does your orthodontics office appear on the first page of Google searches?

If the answer to that question is ‘no’ or if you’re unsure, now is the time to take action. Online search is the easily the most utilized method for discovering information, products and services. To orthodontists like you, this means potential patients are no longer asking their neighbors for references. They are turning to online sources such as search engines, social media and other online outlets. Orthodontist Marketing Gurus is an organization of web developers, SEO specialists, graphic designers, consultants, content writers and marketing experts who are dedicated to help orthodontists like you improve their practice with the power of digital marketing. If your orthodontist office’s website is not making your phones ring or bringing patients into your office, we are ready to help. At Orthodontist Marketing Gurus, we’ll show you how the Internet can be used effectively to grow your business.

ELEMENTS OF YOUR ORTHODONTIST MARKETING SOLUTION

  • Web Design: Your potential patients’ first impression of you. READ MORE
  • Search Engine Optimization: We employ a robust approach to bring you first-page rankings. READ MORE
  • Pay-Per-Click Advertising: Track every cent for consistent lead generation. READ MORE
  • Analytics & Reporting: Data is power. We report and adjust to improve your ROI. READ MORE

GET STARTED

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.